02 April 2012

The Cheesecake Factory...Bazinga


In City Creek we were excited to see The Cheesecake factory and decided to stay out and have an evening meal there. After a '45 min wait' that actually took about 1hr and a half we were allowed to sit in this brand new and bustling restaurant.

With a fair few veggies in the group, there was a good selection for everyone to eat, so it should have been a hit overall. However, a few teething problems like cold food, unusual flavours and this American thing of clearing plates before the entire table had finished eating really detracted from the experience.

On the plus side, their homemade lemonade was ridiculously yummy and the cheesecake was good. Overall I think everyone had a good night out, then we caught the tram and train back to the hotel.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. The main reason that I'm glad there is a Cheesecake Factory in SLC now is so that I can make Big Bang Theory jokes there.

    I'm part of the NCUR planning team and we've shared your blog around. I wish more students did something like this. It's great to see what your experience was like and how different your views are as international visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for your comment. I love Big Bang Theory too and just couldn't wait to eat at this place and write about it on the blog.

    I can't believe someone from NCUR planning has picked this up but I hope you find it helpful and/ or interesting. It was originally for students to see what other students got up to!

    Thanks again! x

    ReplyDelete